Mar 27, 2020
COVID-19 Update: 3/27/2020
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE REGARDING STORE HOURS - Hello Everyone, we hope you are all staying healthy and safe. Please note the following:
- To helps us properly coordinate our staff and service you in the safest way possible, effective immediately and for the foreseeable future, ALL Ultimate Bath Stores will be closed on the weekends.
- We will be available for in-person appointments and virtual consultations Monday through Friday (between 9 am to 5 pm) - ONLY.
- To schedule an appointment or contact your local store with any questions, please visit the “Locations” tab of this website: http://ultimatebathstore.com/.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate the current situation and look forward to working with you soon!
COVID-19 Update: 3/20/2020
To our Valued Customers, As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19, The Granite Group is doing everything we can to conduct daily business as safely and efficiently as possible. As part of our effort to limit in-person contact at The Granite Group Branches and our The Ultimate Bath Stores while following best practices for social distancing outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), we are moving as many things as we can to a primarily touch-free, “Safety First” approach. This will include the following:
- To limit the number of people in our stores and allow for a safe shopping experience, effective Monday (3.23.2020), ALL Ultimate Bath Stores have moved to “BY APPOINTMENT ONLY” visits to our showrooms.
- We would also be happy to arrange a phone call to set up a “VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT” using some of the digital tools we have at our disposal. To schedule an appointment with your local store, please visit the “Locations” tab on this website: http://ultimatebathstore.com/
- As part of our policy on Social Distancing: If you have booked an in-store appointment, when you now enter The Ultimate Bath Store showrooms, you will be greeted with the same friendly faces, but we will also be ensuring that all in-person business is conducted with no handshakes or contact.
- While in the store, we also ask that you please refrain from touching any of the products. We will happily demo any product you need us to! Both of these items will be strictly enforced.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but in these extraordinary times, the safety of our customers and team members is our number one priority!