5 Simple Ways to Make Your Bathroom Feel Fresh & New
Apr 21, 2022
Whether your goal is to replace what you have with a quick upgrade, refresh the space without going behind the walls or totally remodel your bathroom (or build one in a new home), The Ultimate Bath Store has options to make your bathroom feel fresh and new. Here are some of our top requests…
1. Showerhead Update: Bring classic style to your bathroom with a Kohler Forté multifunction showerhead and enjoy three distinct sprays – full coverage, pulsating massage, or silk spray – all enhanced with Katalyst technology for a completely indulgent showering experience. By infusing two liters of air per minute, Katalyst delivers a powerful, voluptuous spray that clings to the body with larger, fuller water drops. This showerhead comes with a lifetime warranty and is available in seven finishes from polished chrome and French Gold to Oil-Rubbed Bronze. As straight-forward swap out of your existing showerhead with the Forté 2.5 gpm multifunction showerhead can definitely make your showering experience feel fresh and new!
2. New Vanity: You can transform your bathroom with a Bertch bathroom vanity in just five weeks from ordering it. At The Ultimate Bath Store, we can help you design your new vanity from almost two dozen door styles and nine leg profiles. Then we’ll talk about nine different wood species (plus MDF) and the colors and finishes that transform those options into more than 175 different looks. And then we’ll guide you through cabinet hardware options, which is like selecting jewelry to complete an outfit. Whether you are looking to transform your existing guest bathroom into a coastal, casual haven, envision old world elegance in your master suite or would like to update a bath for the new kiddos in your life, the vanity sets the tone for the room and can make a real statement in the space.
3. Grout is Out!: Do you wish you could replace your old tile shower with something that looks beautiful and doesn’t require constant maintenance? Enter Syn-Mar Shower Walls. Syn-Mar is a wonderful family owned and operated company in Connecticut. They fabricate grout-free surfaces including a 3”x 6” subway tile option in white gloss that looks just like real subway tile but has no grout and is a breeze to clean. They manufacture to standard shower sizes and offer the same materials in virtually unlimited custom sizes and configurations.
4. A Touch of Gold: Even if you’re not changing all of your bathroom fixtures, bringing the “Midas touch” to your space is a wonderful way to update your faucets and showerheads and give your bathroom a whole new look. There are so many beautiful options from brands like Riobel, Rohl, Perrin & Rowe, Kohler and others that can make your bathroom feel brand new. Gold can create an old-world glamour aesthetic, country farmhouse feel or, with a totally different faucet design, your space can feel extremely contemporary with gold. It works with dark woods, navy painted vanities and dramatic white lacquer pieces. At The Ultimate Bath Store, we’ll also help you change out your cabinet hardware at the same time to complete the look. For these kinds of projects, you’ll want to take several photos of your existing bathroom so your consultant can help you plan your gold transformation.
5. A Sparkling Shower Door: An old, cloudy shower door can really impact the look and feel of a bathroom yet replacing it can feel daunting. Planning a new shower space also depends heavily on the door design and installation. Shower doors can be intimidating. How do I measure? What’s the installation process? What are my options? At The Ultimate Bath Store, we offer several options for stock and custom shower doors. We will guide you through the process of selecting just the right door for your shower, from types of glass to hardware and more. Vision Shower Doors (VSD) is a great option for many homeowners. The company is located in Massachusetts and will come to your home anywhere in New England to measure for your door, and they work with a trusted partner to ensure it is installed perfectly.
It’s Easy to Learn More: To explore options for replacing, refreshing or remodeling your bathroom, you can rely on the valuable knowledge our team shares every day by visiting one of The Ultimate Bath Store’s 15 New England locations. Stop by to browse and get ideas or, better yet, make an appointment with one our experts for an in-depth consultation on your bath or kitchen project. To find your closest Ultimate Bath Store click here.